We are currently recruiting an Operations Analyst for a large a well established organisation based in Peterborough. As a Operations Analyst you will provide monitoring and 4th line support for the business Infrastructure, working as part of the team who looks after all the infrastructures core components and provide monitoring and break fix in the event of failure, monitoring the environment and resolving incidents with the following technologies: System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, CastleRock, CommVault, Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, IBM Director, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, RSA 7.1, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 including R2. Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010. Office communications server 2007/Lync 2010. Microsoft TMG 2010. Citrix 4.5/6.5, VMWare ESXi 4.1
Knowledge & Experience
· Strong knowledge of Active Directive
· Knowledge of SCCM
· Knowledge of SCOM
· Knowledge of CommVault
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
· Strong Knowledge in VMware
· Citrix would be desirable
· Basic knowledge in networking
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a great company, so if this position is interest to you and you feel you have the experience and skills needed then apply now as interviews will commence soon. If your application is successful one of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you further.