Customer Experience Analyst
The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a Doncaster based Financial Services business to recruit a Customer Experience Analyst. This role is an initial six month contract and has come about following the launch of a brand new project.
This will be a pivotal role within the business that will use data along with qualitative information to continually implement improvements to process and procedure.
Ideally located in Doncaster my client are easily accessible to analyst living in Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
As Customer Experience Analyst duties will include:
- Review existing and develop new customer, dealer and risk MI and KPIs to help the business understand its current performance
- Analyse data and identify trends and opportunities to delivery operational efficiency and reduce business risk
- Communicate complex data in various methods and produce compelling case studies and business cases
- Root cause analysis into complaints to identify areas to improve the customer journey
- Improving existing processes around incident management, quality assurance and reporting
- Identify creative, innovative solutions and opportunities to mitigate the process and control issues identified.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to encourage support and delivery of solutions identified
- This role would suit an experienced analyst with a background in either Financial Services or contact centre
- Available to start immediately
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to analyse large amounts of information and identify trends of areas for improvement.
- Ability to identify the root cause of an issue and identify appropriate mitigating processes/controls
- Immediate start
- Salary of £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Generous pension scheme
- Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business who are rapidly growing
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.