Very successful Engineering company with an international portfolio of projects, is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Assistant for their Wickford based HQ.
You will be an experienced Accounts Assistant with a background in Sales and Purchase Ledger. Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of Sage and SAP. You should be comfortable dealing with high volumes and contractors including CIS returns.
The role encompasses:
- Purchase Ledger (BESL)
- Coding Invoices, and booking to SAGE
- Agreeing Month End Statements
- Processing Invoices for Payment
- Completing Credit Application Forms
- Raising ad hoc invoices
- Raising large value invoices for main contract works
- Credit Control
- banking cheques
- General Accounts duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Company Credit Card
- INTERCO balances check -
- Loan accounts
- Ledger balances
- CIS Returns
- Management Accounts
- Fixed Asset Register
- Accruals for Audit and Accountancy
- Sales invoices and allocation of receipts
- Petty cash for DFP
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist the cost accountant with weekly costings, including calculation of accruals
- Providing cost back up to projects
- assist with providing information for client audits
Excellent salary and 25 days holiday plus BH for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow a substantial and growing business in a wonderful location. Please contact Bill Brace for further information.