Front End Web Developer, Perm, Norwich City Centre, £20,000 - £30,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are partnering a creative digital agency based in Norwich city centre in their search for an enthusiastic Front End Web Developer. Joining their small, award-winning team you will be working on a wide range of web and app design projects for an excellent range of clients both locally and internationally. You will have a strong working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS and be a self-motivated learner, eager to make a contribution to the ongoing success of the agency.
You will have/be:
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS including preprocessors such as Sass and Less
- Knowledge of version control systems such as git, Mercurial
- Ability to reproduce designs to a pixel perfect standard
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- A self-motivated learner who can work with urgency and diligence
- Experience of working for a Digital Agency
- Statamic, WordPress, Magento, Shopify experience
- Knowledge of PHP, Sketch, InVision
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working with talented individuals from stylish and creative Norwich City Centre based offices. Offered salary of £20,000 - £30,000 DOE. Your working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, however, flexi-time and many other working hour related benefits are offered to the successful individual!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.