Clinical Team Leader Woking
We are looking to recruit dynamic clinical leaders for our adult services. As well as managing the team alongside the ward manager, you’ll be ensuring the ward is run efficiently, effectively and in accordance with our standards. Our core values are at the centre of our care and define our work ethic.
In return you’ll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You’ll also receive excellent staff benefits. We have a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
• Teaching and CPD programmes
• Financial support for further training and personal development
• Active participation in clinical governance
• Appraisal and peer supervision
• Possible rotation between services
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free life insurance
• Free meals on duty
• Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Health Cash Plan
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please contact Daniel Waters on , email , or apply within