Are you a Designer relocating to London?
Are you a Designer relocating to London? Our Digital recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Designers who have experience in broad print and digital mediums.
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Our Digital recruitment team in London can assist qualified designers who have exposure within global companies.
We recruit across all spectrums of design including and not limited to: Graphic design, Digital design, Pitch Design, Motion Graphic Design, UX, UI, Artworker, Design managers & coordinators.
A large bulk of the work will include the following areas:
- Create and update variety of media
- Work within various brand guidelines and be creative within them
- Confident in ability and voice ideas in meetings
- Self-sufficient and work to deadlines
- Provide support to production process
- Producing adverts and design work
- Undertake any other relevant duties
- Designing for digital application
You will be:
- Creative Portfolio with a mixture of Print and digital work
- A working knowledge of CSS/HTML and responsive coding is a must, with experience in designing emails being very preferable.
- Experienced with adobe creative package & the ability to produce stunning visuals.
- Excellent eye for design, know great UI when you see it and are able to explain why it's great.
- Demonstrate successful design experience, within the constraints of brand guidelines
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the creative and product teams manage your own time productively priorities across several projects and varied levels of activity.
- Degree qualified
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in the next 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.