AEM Developer - AEM Engineer - AEM Specialist - AEM Consultant
AEM Developer - AEM Engineer - AEM Specialist - AEM Consultant - London
AEM Developer - AEM Engineer both Mid-Level and Senior required to join a leading Global Insurance company based in London. This role is driven by one strategic objective which is to improve support the implementation and development capability of a new strategic content platform.
As a AEM Developer - AEM Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Support the technology implementation of 'Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)' as a strategic content management platform.
- Support the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks, software architecture, design principles and ways of working.
- Support the Lead Developer for the UK Customer Website Re-design Project and future strategic programmes.
As a AEM Developer - AEM Engineer, it is essential that you have previous experience within a similar position along with the following skill and knowledge: -
- Excellent knowledge and experience of AEM fundamentals like Sling, OSGi and JCR.
- Working experience on implementation of Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in Adobe AEM platform.
- Professional Experience working in AEM version 6.x.
- Experience developing with the following frameworks related with Adobe AEM: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM Use API.
- Experience in Java Unit Testing using Mockito and PowerMock.
My client offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, AEM Developer - AEM Engineer professional to join a leading organisation based in London. For further details please apply by sending your cv to .
This is language antagonistic (AEM / Abode Experience Manager / API / PowerMock / Mockito)
London / agile / Developer / Software engineer / AEM / Abode Experience Manager / API / PowerMock / Mockito / Engineer / Insurance
Start Date: Asap
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.