Morgan Hunt currently work in partnership with South London Colleges for qualified Employability Lecturers to cover their short and long term needs.
Ideally you will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education
- Relevant degree
- GCSEs in English and Maths or a Level 2 equivalent
- Recent experience lecturing in the Education Sector
- Excellent subject knowledge
- A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Prepare clear lesson plans and devise schemes of work
- Accurately complete the registers for each session taught
- Deliver learning that inspires and motivates learners
- Deliver the framework to learners age ranged between 14 - 19
- Give clear aims and objectives for each session
- Enhance learning though a range of innovative teaching strategies and engaging learning resources (including e-learning)
- Use the group profile to differentiate learning needs effectively
- Mark students' work and maintain accurate assessment records
- Give constructive feedback to learners
- Direct Learning Support Workers in the class to support additional learning needs, where appropriate
- Ensure Equality & Diversity is embedded in teaching, learning and assessment
- Be aware of any safeguarding or health & safety issues and take appropriate action
As part of our Education services at Morgan Hunt we also provide a programme of CPD courses designed to raise the standards of Teaching, Learning and Assessment (TLA).
If you are interested in finding out more then please send us your CV now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.