Lead Auditor - Management Systems Certification
Our client is one of the top Management System certification businesses globally and one of the most well recognised 3rd Party Certification Bodies with a very strong brand. They are currently looking to add 10 Auditors to their team to develop their presence across the UK.
They are known for high standards and providing an efficient, value adding service to their clients. Performance wise they are globally renowned for their growth and the success of their development. As a business to work for they are rewarding, progressive and recognised as one of the most fulfilling Certification Bodies to work for as an Auditor.
The Role and requirements
- We're looking for someone to ideally audit for Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety, and/or Information Security Management Systems.
- The ideal candidate will have worked as a 3rd party auditor for another UKAS accredited Certification Body.
- IRCA lead auditor qualifications (or equivalent) for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and/or ISO 27001 would be ideal, but experience working for a 3rd party CB is essential.
- Experience with a minimum of 2 of the above standards would be preferable, but knowledge of 3 or 4 would be highly beneficial.
- Flexibility to travel within a region and a full UK driving license is paramount.