Interim Insights Manager
Interim Insights Manager
This Oxfordshire based company is an extremely well-known consumer brand with a number of product ranges sold within grocery and home retail. They also have a commercial business selling products into a number of verticals. This exciting 12 month FTC opportunity is for an Interim Insight Manager who is available to start in post at the beginning of May to complete a handover for this maternity leave requirement.
The Role: This is a great role for someone with previous Insight/Market Research/Analytics Marketing experience. You will report into the Senior Product Manager and be part of Marketing Team of around 10. This role is all about category, consumer insight generation and management, advertising and promotional optimisation through project implementation.
- Manage the Category research agency
- Process consumer insights from data supplied by HO making sure that these remain at the heart of all Marketing & Sales activity
- Liaise with external data agencies & challenge the introduction of new methods of understanding consumer and shopper behaviours
- Proactively propose research and analysis to understand the various categories within the business
- Relationship management to visit key accounts
- Full understanding of marketing & data & how to draw insight from all types of data from the full marketing mix
- Cross category & basket analysis
The Candidate: To be considered for this role, you will be a commercially minded and passionate individual who has worked in a B2C business, however having both B2C and B2B experience would be even more advantageous. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a market research agency or in an analytical role within an in house Marketing environment. Experience of working with usage and attitude surveys would be advantageous as is experience of working with sales reporting and forecasting systems. You will be tenacious, curious and have an enquiring mind and be able to challenge and drive insight agenda.
This role offers a salary of £35 - 40k (pro rata) - there is potential flexibility on hours and a 4 or 5 day week can be accommodated.
This Interim Insights Manager is commutable from Warwick, Stratford on Avon, Coventry, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Aylesbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Moreton in Marsh, Northampton, Cheltenham, High Wycombe, Newbury, Swindon, Bicester, Oxfordshire
It would also suit a Category Manager, Shopper Marketer Manager, Consumer Insight Marketing Manager, Trade & Shopper Marketing Manager who is available to start a 12 month FTC at the beginning of May in Oxfordshire.
Only passionate Insight Marketing experts required!!!!
Interim Insights Manager, Oxfordshire - can be worked as a 4 or 5 day week