Senior Business Accountant
Having have met my clients at their office you instantly realise this is something very slightly different. Below is listed some of the skill requirements for the successful candidate:Essential skills:
- ACCA / CIMA qualified with minimum 3 years practice experience.
- Experience of accounting using the FRSSE and soon to be FRS102 for small entities.
- Excellent IT skills including Xero and Excel
- Ability to lead a client team and to inspire junior staff
- Delegate workload, ensure timely delivery of work and meet team KPI's.
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve and a passion to deliver top quality work
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills - in person and written
- Outstanding attention to details
- Experience of working with start-up companies and or SME's
- An interest in the technology industry
- Outgoing and sociable.
If you feel the above fits your profile and you are interested in joining a practice who can offer you a fantastic remuneration package contact Callum MacRae on or email All enquiries are dealt with in the strictest of confidence and I am available outside of working hours to discuss this and other exciting roles in greater detail!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR