Early Years Teaching Assistants
Nurse Plus are seeking to recruit flexible, newly qualified and experienced teaching assistants to provide temporary/short term placements within nurseries in the Plymouth and surrounding areas. This is a fabulous opportunity to enhance your knowledge and experience further.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Candidates must hold a minimum level 2 in a childcare, playwork or teaching assistant qualification and be experienced within an early years/reception class environment.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, caring, pro-active and willing to offer an excellent service in a variety of nurseries.
- Candidates must be comfortable to work with children 0-5 yrs.
- Attending to the welfare and personal care of pupils including those with special educational needs
- Delivering pre-determined learning/care/support programmes
- Assisting in the delivery of planned activities.
- Free Training updates when available
- Links with external training partners to assist various training including Diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Holiday Pay on all hours accrued
- Pension scheme including employer contribution
- Loyalty scheme and staff lottery
Nurse Plus is a national company with 50 branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
Full enhanced DBS check required