Technical Solutions Analyst
We are currently looking at recruiting a Technical Solutions Analyst for our Peterborough based client.
The technical Solution Analyst will be responsible for the creation of technical infrastructure project proposals, working closely with Infrastructure, project management, Architecture Team members.
· To provide new technical designs and provide recommendations and costs for new system requirements
· To provide technical analysis of designs submitted resulting in recommendations and costs for new system requirements to agreed KPIs.
· To provide technical support to project Services and Infrastructure Teams.
· Excellent communication skills (written, listening, oral and presentation)
· Ability to produce articulate and accurate proposals and recommendations.
· Experience in developing infrastructure solutions
· Knowledge and experience in LAN/WAN internetworking including wireless and VPN ideally Avaya, Cisco and Juniper products and technologies.
· Knowledge and experience in telephony ideally Avaya, Cisco and Juniper products and technologies.
· Knowledge and experience of server operating systems including server roles.
· Knowledge and experience of additional server platforms and applications (Active Directory, Exchange, VMware etc)
· Knowledge and experience of Storage Area Networks (SAN) ideally (HDS VSP, Brocade, Fibre Channel switches) and various Host Bus adaptors (HBAs)
· Experience interfacing with vendors, internal customers and external customers.
· Ability to work both independently and as a team member
A full Job description can be provided for suitable applicants. If you have experience in these areas and feel you meet the criteria then apply now and we will arrange for our team to contact you to discuss this further.