Product Development Engineer
Product Development Engineer (Temporary)
£30.00 Per Hour
Our Client, a global manufacturing organisation located in Huddersfield, is currently looking to recruit a Product Development Engineer to work on a 6 month temporary basis.
Working Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £30.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will research, investigate and develop mechanical components, subassemblies and mechanisms on two major projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research, design, develop and test components and system level assemblies.
- Define, manage and oversee testing at component and system level.
- Research and analyse design proposals and specifications.
- Investigate failures and difficulties to diagnose issues and provide solutions.
- Work as part of a global cross-functional engineering team.
- Previous experience in an engineering role.
- Advanced ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Advanced ability to read technical drawings, schematics and computer generated reports.
- Ability to utilise 6S tools to analyse data and provide technical recommendations.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques such as 7 step & FTA.
- University degree in engineering.
- Strong creativity, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving ability.
- Experience of turbomachinery, rotating equipment and/or valves would be preferable.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.