A unique opportunity has become available based within an international, independent financial services firm who specialise in supply chain finance and trade finance. Founded in 2011, this firm has grown rapidly and is now looking to add to their expanding business even further with an I.T Project Manager. Based within their established North West operations centre, my client requires an experienced I.T Project Manager with at least 3-5 years’ experience working within a technical / I.T arena.
The successful candidate will be expected to control projects from inception through to post-implementation review and must be able to step into a project at any stage with the ability to run numerous projects at any time (depending on size). Due to the location of this firm, owning your own transport is essential, however free on-site parking is provided.
Project objectives, including timescales and deliverables will be given for each assignment. It will be the I.T Project Manager’s responsibility to:
- Fully define and scope the project
- Deliver project business cases, and present these to the business / board
- Apply recognised project management tools and techniques to control and monitor projects through:
o Effective and accurate project planning
o Identification, recording and management of project risks and issues
o Key metric reporting, etc.
- Deliver projects against pre-determined goals: Time, Quality, Resource
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of project management techniques across the business
- Manage internal and external stakeholder input to projects and manage expectations of senior stakeholders
- Understand and communicate the value of project management to the organisation
Essential Requirements are:
- A proven minimum of 3-5 solid years as an I.T Project Manager with the following demonstrable skills and experience:
o Full understanding of the project life cycle with proven front to back ownership of multiple projects.
o Understanding of quality assurance within a project
o Recognised project disciplines and techniques
- Able to perform regular formal progress and status reporting
- Professional, confident communication skills when dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, including the delivery of presentations to audiences of varied sizes.
- Ability to multi-task, working alone, and as part of a team.
- Highly disciplined and self-motivated problem solvers, who are results driven
With extensive growth plans throughout 2018, now is an excellent time to join a market leading company on a permanent basis. In return for your skills and expertise, this role can offer a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package.
If you have all of the above requirements for the I.T Project Managerposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.