To support and coach engineering staff as well as manage the team to complete design and other tasks on schedule and within budgets.
A leading global engineering and manufacturing organisation that design and manufacture innovative industrial engineering products.
- Develop and manage the department recourse plan
- Contribute to Bid Review/Contract processes to ensure that Engineering issues are identified and resolved
- Allocate design and other tasks to Design Engineers
- Support engineers to complete design tasks on time and within budget
- Provide guidance to new engineering staff on the operation if SAP when required
- Contribute to the development of efficient work flow methods within the engineering team
- Provide coaching to Engineering team member, as required, to develop the design skills of individual engineers
- Engineering qualification - Degree level or equivalent
- Understanding and hands on experience with SAP systems
- 3 years within a similar role
- Experience in delegating work and supporting staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid works experience
- Understanding of pressure system calculations