Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Mitcham
You will need to:
- Build strong relationships with parents and other staff members
- Plan and implement the daily routine in the room
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Be aware of nursery standards and policies and make sure they are met
- Be key worker and take responsibility for their records, learning and general care.
The key day-to-day tasks include:
- Plan and prepare fun daily activities meeting the curriculum planning according to EYFS
- To take observations on your key children ensuring confidentiality
- Changing nappies or toileting, tidying room and cleaning equipment
- To ensure all children are happy and well cared for and their individual needs are being met.
- Contribute to ensuring that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Support and contribute to the implementation of any quality assurance scheme identified as appropriate by The Childcare Corporation.
- Contribute to ensuring that standards within the nursery meet the requirements of company policies, procedures and operating practice.
- Support the Team/Room Leader in ensuring planning is in place to maintain the required standards.
Your working week will consist of working 40 hours on a shift pattern between the operational hours of 7.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and a previous 1-2 years' experience in a nursery setting would be an advantage.
If you believe the above position is suitable to you, then please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer