A great opportunity for a PR Executive is now available at one of the UK's leading advisory firms. You will be working within the marketing team to implement the PR strategy.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Writing and editing press releases and other articles for the media, as well as web and other corporate communications
- Producing and sending weekly company and industry news summaries for internal communications
- Working with internal departments on key staff messages and communications
- Drafting and advising on social media content and intranet news items
- Supporting corporate event administration as required
- Assisting in the management of press liaisons as well as the drafting of key appointments, new contracts, deals and comments
- Assisting in compiling weekly and monthly PR reports as well as maintaining additional administrational requirements
The successful candidate will have a proven skill set in PR and communications and have previous experience working in a role that involves liasing with team members and external media agencies. You will also have excellent organisational skills and project management experience.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, or wish to be considered, then please apply!