Part Qualified AAT Assistant
A Part Qualified AAT Assistant is required for a brilliant Accountancy practice based in Chichester. This role will include study support and for the right candidate will open a lot of doors. At least 2 years of practice experience is a must.
Our client are a brilliant Chichester based accountancy practice with a great reputation who are highly regarded and have a good local and national presence.
The Part Qualified AAT Assistant role will include:
- Providing bookkeeping services including VAT calculations
- Preparing Limited Company accounts
- Preparing Corporation and Business Tax computations
- Preparing sole trader and partnership accounts
The ideal candidate for this Part Qualified AAT Assistant role will be:
- AAT studier plus at least 2 years practice experience
- Educated to A Level (minimum 2, A to C)
- Experience in working in an accountancy practice
- Knowledge of online accounts (useful but not essential)
- Knowledge of VAT
- Sage, Quickbooks and Xero experience an advantage
- Effective communicator
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
On offer is a brilliant opportunity to progress with this well respected practice based in Chichester.
The salary is dependent on experience but will be competitive
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Jack Hughes on .