Commercial Account Executive - Home based £50k book to inheirit
Our client, who is part of one of the largest Insurance groups in the industry, is looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join their team.
With a head office function in Leeds, this brokerage is looking for a North West based candidate with good contacts in the region, who can develop a profitable book of business. As an added incentive, you will inherit an existing book that is currently generating £50K in fees and income, and also have the flexibility to work from home.
Our client has access to all the main Provincial and Lloyds markets to assist you in placing the new business.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Hit the ground running to engage and build relationships with clients
- Work with clients to understand their business and their approach to insurance and risk management
- Present and administer insurance and risk management solutions to suit the client's requirement
- Build client relationships by engaging clients with yourself and the product
- Relationship manage including visits to clients, have an eye for detail to ensure that all work for clients is completed to the high standard clients expect
Requirements for the Account Executive role:
- Prospective candidates should have a strong commercial focus, keep themselves up to date with technical, legal and market developments, understand the importance of adhering to company procedures and performance standards to ensure they are compliant with external regulators
- The successful candidate would be joining the organisation at a very exciting time and working within teams where they will be able to share and develop their knowledge base within a friendly and professional environment
- 5 Years + Experience
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you