Graduate Content Operations Coordinator
Job Title: Graduate Content Operations Coordinator
Location: Central London
Firm: Affiliate E-commerce Company
Clients: Exciting well-known brands
Workload: Daily content creation, website management, optimizing site using data
Are you a fresh grad looking for an amazing new opportunity? Do you want to work for an exciting company with a great culture? Do you aspire to have a successful career within Digital Marketing? Read on as we are about to make your day!
We are urgently recruiting for a great new role with one of our most respected clients within the Performance Marketing sectors. They are looking for a bright, fresh grad with bags of energy and enthusiasm to join their Content Operations team.
The Day to Day responsibilities of the Graduate Content Operations Coordinator will include:
- Daily addition of various content to the website.
- Management of website content to ensure maximum success and optimisation.
- Using previous performance data to direct future content.
- Resolving support issues professionally.
- General admin support as required.
The ideal candidate for the Graduate Content Operations Coordinator will have the following attributes:
- At least a 2:2 from a respected University.
- Basic to intermediate Photoshop skills.
- Excellent written skills, as well as first rate communication abilities.
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects.
- Experience working with data.
If you want a career where there is loads of scope for progression as well as stellar training opportunities and an incredible working environment then you would be hard pushed to find a better company to start your career with than our client! Apply now!