Commercial BI Analyst
They will also need to work collaboratively with other teams and departments to provide consistency across divisions and provide operational insight and data support to assist in the decision making process.
Salary on off is £30,000 - £35,000, dependent on experience.
• Creation, migration and roll out of power BI reports to the Commercial division
• Drive the automation of Commercial reporting
• Business partnering for BI and IT including change requests/briefs
• Own the process of data and feedback collation for the Operational board papers and act as first line review of commentary
• To support the Commercial FP&A Manager with ad hoc work as required
• Offering CRM support to the operations
• Work on projects requiring reporting solutions
• Any regular reporting, including production of set daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Power BI, MDX and Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Proven working experience as a Reporting Analyst and rolling out Power BI to the business
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Self-motivator and ability to work independently as required
• Knowledge of CRM SQL and OLAP data structures
• Prior experience of working closely with finance
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.