Senior Mortgage Administrator
We are currently looking for a proactive, motivated, experienced Mortgage Administrator to join our team. This role will be the first point of contact for customers, providing advice and guidance on their mortgage application where applicable.
- Provide administrative support to 3 mortgage brokers on all aspects of mortgage administration (along with 2 other dedicated Mortgage Administrators)
- Processing and submitting client mortgage applications to Lenders
- Accurately recording information of applications, cases and clients
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders and advisers pre and post application
- Keeping all interested parties fully updated on progress
- Ensuring the very best level of service is provided at all times for clients
- Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- A team player with ability to use own initiative
- Organisation, ideally gained through a previous administrative role
- Attention to detail
- Numerically competent
The suitable candidate will have a strong knowledge of all Mortgage Lender systems, as well as the ability to process Mortgage applications.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.