Page Personnel are looking for a Credit Controller to join one of Europe's leading Hotel Brands. The successful candidate will also be supervising the Sales Ledger.
Page Personnel are delighted to be working with one of Europe's leading Hotel Brands in looking for a Credit Controller to join the team based in Winchester.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the sales ledger and credit control process.
- Process credit account applications.
- Run credit checks where necessary.
- Be a point of contact for customer queries.
- Import daily invoice file to accounts package.
- Enter receipts, allocating against invoices.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts.
To be successful in your application, you should possess:
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner with a focus on customer service.
- Experience in credit control and sales ledger.
- Hotel experience working with Opera and/or OTA's (travel agencies) would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are successful in your application, you should expect:
- Excellent Salary.
- Competitive Benefits Package.
- Opportunity to join a leading brand.