RMN - Harrow
We are looking for a dynamic RMN to work within our low secure unit. You’ll be organised and compassionate and have a determined focus on patient recovery. You’ll monitor, manage and reduce risk while helping to prepare service users for independent living. Experienced in working in mental health, you’ll work with our skilled teams helping patients with a range of issues such as autistic spectrum disorder, personality disorder and those who are recovering from substance misuse.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
If you would like to be considered for this role, please call Daniel Waters on , email , or apply within.