Job Title: Shop Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes
As a Shop Assistant support the catering unit in conjunction with the Chef Supervisors and Assistant Catering Manager will provide food service and maintenance of cleanliness and all company and legislative documentation.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organise and plan the front of house counters, coffee tea machines and fridges measured through customer feed back and Management audits.
- Customer service during breakfast lunch supper and night shift measured through customer feedback and management audits.
- Daily and weekly cleaning tasks to be completed and documented measured by completion of cleaning schedules and management audit, adhering to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Organise workload and duties with the management team through the day.
- Provision of hospitality and buffet service measured through client feedback.
Your Skills and Experience
- Educated to 4 GCSE's or equivalent with NVQ in catering, Food safety level 2 or above.
- Significant experience as a catering assistant in a similar site.
- Passion and service to provide the best experience for our customers standardised and tailored provide a proven experience for all customers.
- Good communication skills, confident with individuals or groups, good time management.
- Good craft skills demonstrating excellent customer service skills and able to continuously improve service levels to the client.
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>