Payroll Administrator - Urgent Requirement
Our highly reputable Client in Luton is looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis.
Day-to-day duties will include:
· The preparation of monthly payrolls; ensuring accurate and timely processing
· Obtaining the required Payroll data from Clients
· Processing payroll data
· Complying with Payroll legislation including auto-enrolment legislation
· Query resolution
· Escalation of any queries to Payroll Manager as required
Key sills required:
· A minimum of 2 years experience working within a Payroll Administrator capacity
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply for this role straight away and your application will be considered.