I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to be based in Witham (Essex). The role is Permanent and paying. £35,000-£45,000 dependant on experience
Please take a look at the below description and forward an updated CV for immediate consideration or call on .
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Appropriate commercial experience, preferably in a Buying, Export or trading role.
- Understanding of the UK Dental Market or Medical Device markets is desirable
- Strong Supplier Relations & Negotiation
- Experienced manager of teams, ability to coach.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills & close attention to detail
- Effective communicator & able to work with people at all levels of organisations internal & External
- Numerate and analytical
- Other European languages are desirable
- PC Skills - Good knowledge of Excel essential
This role is primarily concerned with the management of UK & foreign suppliers and some travel maybe required from time to time.
The job holder will be expected to exercise a high degree of autonomy in decision making relative to their vendor base and in prioritising the work.
Responsible for planning and expediting the purchase and sale of Parallel Import, Parallel Export PI/PE & UK Trading of medical products from our UK, European & Global supplier base.
The role involves both routine and non-routine tasks within purchasing & supplier management and performance of the role to an appropriate standard also requires the job holder to engage in and influence tasks across the wider business.
Innovation and creativity are important in the development of Buying/Export & vendor management plans and in the expectation that the job holder would contribute to the continuous improvement of the function's systems and practices.
The role involves the management of the office trading team, currently 2 members, providing direction to ensure delivery of project delivery, revenue and profit objectives.
The Role Holder:
The job holder would have a very high degree of autonomy and independence in the creation and execution of Buying & Export plans relating to the vendor base, day to day management of related tasks and in decision making relating to order placement, negotiations and spend.
This is a key commercial role within the category, the success of which has a real and direct impact on the achievement of the function's financial results.
Will have previous team management experience within an office setting and also remotely. Ability to set and monitor objectives. Previous coaching and performance management.
You have the ability to influencing local and foreign suppliers from administrators to Directors & Company owners.
* Manage the International Business Development trading team, providing support and guidance to achieve objectives.
* Produce accurate and timely reporting and contribute to the accurate maintenance of critical records and IT systemsAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.