Management Reporting Controller
We are recruiting a management Reporting Controller on behalf of a large pharmaceutical company in the Amersham/Chesham/Chalfont area, easily accessable on the Metropolitan Line or the Chiltern Line.
This is a great opporunity to join a dynamic and growing global business with excellent career development opportunity. You will be reporting to the CFO and part of Finance management team. In compliance with the company's policies you will guarantee accurate and comprehensive analytical data in the Enterprise Resource Planning. You will be expected to produce accurate and timely Financial reporting communicating this effectively to the Finnance team and wider organisation. As a robust business partner for the team you will help make the team undersand the figures and assess risk, raising alerts when needed.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive analytical information in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Maintain analytical referential data in ERP
- Perform accurate and timely financial reporting in compliance with local and group standards and communicate within the organization with relevant comments / alerts
- Prepare monthly Business Reviews with global management
- Be a business partner to the 3 business units of the company being part of local business units management meetings
- Manage Budget process within local organization in compliance with the comapny's standards and time-lines.
Essential skills and Experience
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Must possess exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written
- attention to detail
- High standards of accuracy
- Advanced Excel and profecient MS
- This position will require 5% time for business travel.
Bently Associates Ltd. will be interviewing candidates at the initial stage. Please send your CV to Deon Maxwell to apply. You are welcome to call Deon with any questions you have about the role before applying.
Due to the high number of applications, Deon will only be contacting short-listed candidates.