Bank Reconciliation Clerk
A great opportunity to work with a Leading Retail Business within Central London as a Bank Reconciliations Clerk .
The role has become available through the company's growth. Within the position your will be responsible for the timely payments and reconciliation of a portfolio of suppliers. Other duties will consist of:
- Bank reconciliation of store cash, credit cards across multiple currencies.
- Manage cash discrepancies to ensure minimal errors are recorded
- Reconciliation of sales online marketplaces, e.g Amazon and Ebay
- Review and reporting on store petty cash movements
- Preparation of weekly banking discrepancy report to area managers
- Preparation of weekly cash flow reports
- Management of cash balances and repatriation of international funds
- Ongoing ad-hoc work within the finance team as required
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a Retail business where they have had Accounts Payable and Reconciliation experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.