Early Years Teacher
A full time reception teaching job has arisen in a well resourced school 3 form entry school in Small Heath. This position is in a reception class and offers an excellent opportunity to someone with a passion for teaching who is seeking to be part of a forward thinking school. There are 30 children in the class with full time teaching assistants.
The successful candidate will be supportive of the schools working ethos. Ofsted has stated that this is a 'good school' with outstanding features. The school is very welcoming and has successfully developed a good climate for learning. Attendance is above average because pupils enjoy their work.
Main duties will include:
- To establish a purposeful learning environment
- To set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all pupils
- To make appropriate use of a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to evaluate pupils progress
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development and learning and development of pupils.
Teachers must have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Knowledge of the early years curriculum
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment to learning and development of pupils
- Pay up to main scale
- Holiday pay
- Continued professional development
- Work in local geographical area
- Potential to be put on ITN Mark's guarantee pay scheme
- Weekly pay
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.