Assistant Manager - Luxury Footwear
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are exclusively looking for an Assistant Manager for a luxury footwear brand.
Our client are a globally-renowned footwear and accessories brand, recognised for their high quality leather goods. Founded in the early 1900s and more successful than ever, this is a fantastic business to be a part of.
Based in this prestigious location of Old Bond Street, it is incredibly important that we find a highly experienced Deputy Boutique Manager who will have worked in a luxury retail environment previously and demonstrate a high competence in the following duties:
* Smoothly managing the running of the store
* Training and development of staff
* Bringing an existing client book, and growing this further whilst in the role
* Maximising sales by driving excellent and consistent customer service
* Delivering on KPIs, to ensure the sales, profit and performances targets are met
* To analyse the business to see where improvements can be made
* To provide leadership to the retail team through example and regular communication
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Previously worked in luxury footwear/accessories in a management position
* Fluent in English and excellent communication skills, another language is advantageous.
* Dynamic attitude to bring to this fast paced role
* A positive team leader
Zachary Daniels specialises in luxury retail recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for this role.