Our clients currently have a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Credit Controller, within a leading global business supporting the Oil and Gas industry for the last 30 years.
You will be working with a large number of client accounts and it is crucial to have effective communications and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met.
- Release of Sales Orders on hold/over credit limit
- Create sales invoices after costings/margins reviewed
- Issue trade Debtors reports for Europe and highlighting any overdue debt
- Reconcile and revalue trade debtors at month end along with posting bad debt provision
- Provide cash flow forecast to European Finance Supervisor
- Complete instrastats and EC sales List
- Ad Hoc financial projects under the guidance of the European Finance Supervisor
Skills & Attributes
- You should have experience as a Credit Controller or Accounts Assistant
- Experience with Sage would be beneficial but not critical
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload and adapt to changing daily tasks
- Must be well organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Mon to Thur 8am to 4.30 pm
- Friday 8am to 3.30pm
If the above is you, we look forward to receiving your CV and having a chat through.