Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer mech bias
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer Continental shifts
Title - Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Shifts - Continentals. 2 days, 2 nights 4 off
Location - Clay Cross Salary - £35,000
Package - Overtime + 33 days holiday + contributory pension + cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers + expenses
I am currently recruiting for a global, FTSE 250 engineering business, whose turnover sits at a staggering £4.8b.
They are comprised of a total of 4 divisions and employ around 27,000 people in more than 35 countries.
The UK operation consists of 60 sites and operates across all 4 divisions, which include; packaging, recycling, paper and plastics.
The site in Clay Cross possesses a technologically advanced engineering suite which is mostly automated.
It's a dedicated site for the creation of packaging for a range of clients including Bulmers, most/all major supermarket chains and Amazon amongst many others.
As the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be working with a packaging/FMCG environment and will be responsible for;
- 70% of the role is mechanical
- 60% planned maintenance
- Responsible for Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Maintenance on a variety of end-of-line packaging machinery which includes case formers, inserters, top sealers, partition inserters, case packers and bag in box.
- Mechanically - removing and replacing broken and worn component parts, fault finding, stripping down gearboxes and mechanical assemblies.
- Electrically - Dreading schematic diagrams and fault finding. Interrogating HMI screens and using them to help identify possible faults.
- Possess NVQ level 3 Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical capable of reading drawings and fault finding
- Come from a packaging, FMCG or high volume production environment