College Support Worker
A College Support Worker needed for a specialised school based in Bracknell, term time only £15000 - £16500.
I'm working on the behalf of an organisation that provides support to young males displaying harmful behaviours. This school offers a range of qualifications from entry level to GCSE. The aim of the school is to provide the pupils with a top quality education and encourage individual abilities to enable them to fulfil their potential.
As a College Support Worker, you will;
- Work during school term supervising the young people within the classroom.
- Ensure the young people's physical and psychological welfare is well looked after.
- Be responsible for engaging the young people in various educational activities.
- Support with travel to and from college as required.
To qualify for the Support Worker role you will need;
- Experience within a similar role (Minimum of 6 months)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A 'can do' attitude with motivation to achieve excellence
- Confidence to deal with challenging behaviour
- Ideally a NVQ / QCF Level 3 (Children's & Young People)
Don't hesitate and apply for this role today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.