Charity Team Leader - Step into Spring
Salary: £10- £12 per hour
Location: Scotland and the surrounding areas
Our client, Sense Scotland are seeking for an experienced charity Team Leader to join their amazing team.
Sense Scotland supports over 1,000 children, young people and adults and their families through a range of services and can offer career and job opportunities at all levels.
- Management skills and experience in the Charity sector
- Experience working as a fundraiser or Team Leader essential
- Flexible to travel
- Able to work 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 days per week
- Support team manager and perform management duties when the manager is absent or out of office
- Communicate company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to the team. Motivates team members and assesses performance.
- Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance.
- Communicate concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicate targets to team members
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Ensures charity brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed presentation standards
If you like to be considered for this position please do click the APPLY button or give us a quick call on