Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager - £35,000-40,000
We are recruiting for a well-established, global and innovative company based in Basildon who are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their established team. My client offers study support.
The role will be responsible for the management of the purchase ledger team of 5 and the roll out of accounts payable processes.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• Managing the Accounts Payable team, providing coaching and mentoring.
• Overseeing invoices, credit cards and personal expenses, to make sure they are processed.
• Supporting Month and Quarter end
• Managing suppliers
• Lead process improvement initiatives and review operations
• Assisting with internal and external audit
• Dealing with all inter-company reconciliations payments and queries
• Leading the expansion of the Accounts payable services
Key Requirements for the role:
• Strong communication and people skills
• Accounts Payable Management experience is essential
• Strong technical knowledge of procurement principles and procedures
• Strong results of process improvements in a fast paced environment.
• Accounting qualifications are desirable
• Confident, personable character who is able to work together to meet deadlines
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Gina @ Pure for further information.