Technical Account Manager
A Saas Customer Experience Management, CRM & Self-Service Platform who are entering an exciting phase of company growth. Based in trendy new offices near Old Street, this privately-owned company is growing from strength to strength. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join the team and make a significant contribution to the on-going success of the business.
Due to continued growth a new opening has arisen for Senior Technical Account Manager to lead and manage the Professional Services Team. Leading from the front, the Team Leader will have overall responsibility for satisfaction and retention across the UK customer base. Responsibilities will include:
- Relationship management with key customers through building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Project management including solution deployment, solution customisation & enhancement
- Value management: create and deliver consulting services
- Manage and lead the support and services team
The ideal Customer Success Manager will possess the following skills and experience:
- Enthusiastic, high-energy individual with significant drive to succeed
- Excellent communication, consulting and relationship-building skills with proven account management experience.
- Experience in a similar Customer Success Manager; Relationship Manager; Project Manager; Technical Account Manager; Consulting position with a SaaS Organisation
- Leadership potential: experience leading a small team or in a mentoring role of particular interest - must show desire and ability to lead a small team
- Understanding of Customer Experience Management (CEM) or CRM platforms would be beneficial but by no means essential
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.