Contracts Manager NEC3
- Contract Management Experience - they need to have experience of managing the contract (after the procurement process has concluded, either by themselves or another team), they need to hold supplier meetings where they manage supplier performance using Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), manage the contract spend against the budget, raise early warning notices (EWN's), compensation events and contract change requests (CCR's) as and when applicable. They need to ensure that the supplier adheres to the statutory compliance requirements built into their contracts such as gas, water, asbestos, fire etc. They also need to ensure that supplier report on all health and safety violations so that they can be dealt with accordingly.
- NEC3/JCT Contract Knowledge/Experience - Must have full understanding of NEC3. Adding the terms and conditions to a tender pack is very different to working within all of the schedules containing within, and managing the suppliers performance against it - this is one of the fundamental requirements of this role
- Facilities Management Experience - fundamentally facilities management is split into 2 main areas, Hard and Soft FM
- Hard FM - planned preventative maintenance (PPM), reactive maintenance and statutory compliance such as (fire and water risk assessments)
- Soft FM - help desk, cleaning, security, pest control, confidential waste etc