Key-Stage One Coach - Cambridge
Multi-Sports Coach - Cambridge
Earn money and gain valuable experience doing something you love!
Kings Camps are a market leading non-profit organisation offering sports and activity day camps at over 50 UK locations, getting children and young people active, having fun and learning together
Our coaches - we call them Red Tops - deliver high quality sports camps with an energy, passion and commitment to child development that we call the Kings Factor®.
The Multi-Sports Coach is responsible for the planning, preparation and delivery of a range of sports and activities to a group of age specific children (between 4 and 17 years) attending Kings Camps. Activities can include anything from coaching football, tennis and badminton to leading team building games. You will be delivering a high energy, fun and inclusive programme that engages all children.
- Experience of working with 4-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
- Studying towards or already completed a degree in childcare, primary/secondary teaching, sports coaching or PE qualification
- An NGB sports coaching qualification or equivalent in at least 1 sport
- A valid Paediatric First Aid qualification (training opportunities are available)
- A passion for sports and developing children
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Commitment to high quality customer service to parents and children
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
Hours, Rate of Pay
- We’re looking for your availability between 08.00-18.00 daily.
- Hourly Rate: £6.61 - £8.90
Dates and Location
- Over 50 locationsin England, Scotland and Wales
- Our camps take place during the school holidays in Easter and Summer- we expect your commitment to a minimum of 3 programme weeks but dependent upon the length of a season.
- Can’t commit to a full 3 weeks? We have opportunities for Bank Multi Sports Coaches also.
Staff Selection Process
Child welfare is our number one priority, therefore our selection includes:
- Interview, either in-person or by Skype
- Professional and personal reference checks
- A satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (or equivalent for Scottish Residents)