Marketing Manager- Award Winning Healthcare Recruitment Agency!
TFS Healthcare is a market leading healthcare Recruitment agency that specialises in the placement of Nurses and healthcare professionals into the NHS and Private hospitals throughout the UK. Based in a stunning riverside office at London Bridge, we have won an accolade of achievements & awards since our inception in 2010, most recently including:
- Ranked 3rd in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2017
- 3 Star Best Company Accreditation
- Featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2017
- Featured in Recruitment International Top 500 Recruitment Companies
Having achieved year on year growth- 2018 is set to be just as exciting, with a recent office move now complete and ambitious growth plans across the business. As a business we have a lot to shout about, an as such we are now looking to secure a dynamic and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to help us drive the "TFS Brand".
The focus of this role will be to take complete ownership of all Marketing and Social Media strategy and execution and to help us achieve our goal to be the recognised leader within the industry. Reporting into the Board of Directors, we are looking for an energetic and passionate individual who has the experience, creativity and ability to help us position our brand in the strongest way possible in the market.
In short, we are seeking a passionate Brand Ambassador who has a proven track record of success and can demonstrate innovation and creativity alongside results.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a brand ambassador for TFS Healthcare and be the go- to person co-ordinating the strategy creation and execution of both internal and external marketing campaigns for the business.
- Develop innovative, high-impact and measurable Marketing & Social Media content and campaigns
- Curate relevant marketing content to reach target audience
- Develop Brand awareness both internally and externally
- PR and editorial coverage/Communications/Preparing Press Releases for the company
- Generate in-bound traffic to web-site and cultivate client and candidate leads
- Campaign Management and post-campaign analysis
- Develop strategies, action plans and metrics to monitor results and tweak where necessary
- Creating marketing/social media training/guidance session for new members of TFS
- Developing internal and external publications/papers
- Design and create a consistent "brand" appearance for all social platforms
- Develop and expand community and blogging outreach efforts.
- Measure and analyse to establish ROI
- Management of Social Media Executive and oversee day-to-day activities of them.
- Be an advocate for the business in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and responding where appropriate
- Promote monthly fundraising and CSR events internally to raise funds for an array of charities.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond appropriately
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitor impact of social media
- Explore ongoing industry/NHS related education to ensure that campaigns remain effective
- Organise and co-ordinate our presence at industry events.
- Involvement in putting together award entries.
- Ad hoc projects (as the business demands)
- Key Skills:
- Innovative and creative approach
- An entrepreneurial approach to work-
- Exceptional written communication skills including copy writing, writing for email, editorial and proof-reading abilities.
- Highly developed communication skills
- An ability to communicate important ROI metrics
- An ability to analyse a range of business information
- Presentation Skills
- Brand management
- Relationship building: Able to collaborate and engage with key Stakeholders within the business
- Ability to influence others.
- Planning and Organising
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strives for quality and excellence
- Driven and FocussedOur culture is lively, driven, sociable, high performance, autonomous and lots of fun!This position offers huge scope for progression and career development.
- For an immediate discussion, please contact Liz Bass or APPLY BELOW!
- On offer is a competitive salary / package (DOE) circa £40,000- £45,000 plus company benefits.
- This role would be ideal for an experienced Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to really impact a company and to create and drive our brand. Any experience within a recruitment environment would be highly advantageous, but not essential.