Electrical Engineer – Large blue chip company, FMCG
Salary: £43,000 - £46,000
We are currently recruiting for a Electrcial Engineer to be part of a rapidly growing manufacturing company. This is an exciting opportunity for a Electrcial Engineer to be part of a recognised brand with an unprecedented global presence. Often referred to as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, this is a career move that will enable the successful Electrcial Engineer to progress their career indefinitely.
Skills required for Electrcial Engineer:
- Maintenance background
- Strong Electrical fault finding capabilities
- Able to fault find on PLC’s
- Previous experience of working as a maintenance engineer within a factory environment
- Electrical Engineering Qualifications
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art factory
- Doing maintenance and breakdown repairs on high-tech machinery
- Having lots of autonomy in your role as a maintenance engineer
- Heavy investment in enhancing your electrical, mechanical and PLC skills.
- Working as a maintenance engineer on a days and nights shift pattern.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Buckingham, Bicester, Banbury, Oxfordshire, Towcester, Brackley, Daventry
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.