Our client is a leading provider of flexible IT Support Services to businesses in and around London that give them the choice of either fully outsourcing their IT support or complementing their existing IT resources.
eSift are currently supporting them in the lookout for an accounts assistant to join the finance department. You will be joining a fun but hard-working environment that is continuing to grow.
Location: Based in Queens Park, London
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Stock control – updating our stock system ordering of stock and equipment for customers
- Month end stock check
- Invoicing of ad hoc invoices for equipment and IT Services Courier reports and raising of courier invoices
- Processing of assignments and updating our monthly billing system
- Entering of debtor invoices for two companies
- Running the monthly billing for one company
- Entering supplier invoices for two companies
- Answering customer queries
- Finance admin
- Contract filing
- Bank reconciliations
- Entering credit card statements
- Sending out monthly statements
Training is offered as part of the package after 6 months of service
- Experience of sage accounts is desirable
- Good excel skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Good communication skills
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .