Staff Nurse RMN or RGN or RNLD - Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Salary: £15 per hour ( 28,600 - £37,400 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (Options of hours: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week - you can choose depending on your preference)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS band 5 / 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus available to all new nurses who join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Halewood, near Liverpool.
The Care Home is a large, purpose-built and well-equipped home that has been carefully designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for the care of older residents. The Care home is located on a local bus route and is within walking distance from shops and amenities. The Care Home offers a wide range of care including dementia care, convalescence, respite care, and palliative care.
The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. Long days are 8AM-8PM, shorter days are 8AM - 2PM AND 2PM - 8PM and night shifts 8PM - 8AM. You are paid for all of your breaks.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with an excellent reputation that are dedicated to helping each of their patients live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC re validation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to