Our clients, leading Defence and Aerospace company, is seeking a Buyer on a contract basis for the next 6 months and the role will be located in Wimborne.
The Buyer you will be working in our high technology facility in Wimborne, the role will require drive and determination along with the ability to implement positive change. We will assist with recognised training and development and offer career potential for the right individual. You will be working on World leading products and be responsible for the buying activity for specific commodities, for on time delivery and Material Price Variance associated with inbound supply of goods/services. You will have direct purchasing experience
The Buyer will provide support to the Commodity Managers to develop and promote suppliers and implement best practice strategic sourcing principles across commodities. The role will require some level of business travel.
- Experience of Buying within a Supply Chain environment.
- Experience of New Product Development would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of interrogating MRP/ERP systems
- Has proven Supplier Relationship management skills
- CIPS qualification is desirable although is not essential
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business