QA Automation Test Analyst, Suffolk, Competitive Salary
rthirteen are partnering a highly reputable and prestigious national leisure facility provider in their recruitment for an experienced QA Automation Test Analyst to become fully involved in the execution and maintenance of test plans and cases for all major software platforms. The organisation has become highly established within their field, providing their popular service on a national scale. This position is based at company head offices in Suffolk, but could involve occasional travel if required.
Your duties will include:
- Develop and maintain Automated test plans and test scripts for all major software platforms to validate functional quality and to expedite regression testing, applying the latest techniques in test automation.
- Maintain the current library of automated test scripts and ensure effective QA code reuse where applicable.
- Ensure all test specifications, scripts and functions are consistently documented, easily accessible, reusable and compatible.
- Perform and maintain a set of Functional/Non-Functional base line statistics for customer and business systems. Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets the Functional/Non-Functional requirements.
- Schedule, monitor, record and track automated test suites in line with company processes using the designated tools.
- Perform manual testing where appropriate.
- Report on test status with respect to agreed acceptance criteria. Provide analysis documentation as an output for all testing ensuring that conclusions are clearly defined and understandable.
- Ensure the correct classification of defects in accordance with agreed severity types; identify owners and work closely to ensure timely resolution in accordance with severity and priority of bug.
- Pro-actively escalate risks and issues to the QA Automation Team Leader, Lead Developers, Project Manager and/or Business Analyst as necessary.
- On a case-by-case basis, help investigate customer reported bugs and issues.
- Have an ISTQB/ISEB qualification or equivalent experience.
- Be experienced in working with "automated" testing.
- Be Familiar with execution tools such as Quick Test Pro and Selenium.
- Have knowledge of C# .Net SQL.
- Display experience of manual testing techniques and methodologies.
- Have demonstrable experience testing commercially used websites and integrated platforms.
- Provide knowledge and experience of using integrated application lifecycle and management tools e.g. TFS.
- Understand the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) specifically Agile methodologies.
An impressive employment opportunity, working full time - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week) with a competitive salary offered.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.