Account Handler required - Croydon
PIB is a dynamic insurance broker employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the insurance market. They are an independent, client centric and service focused insurance broker.
Founded in 2014, PIB is growing rapidly and offers a range of specialist expertise, products and services to clients throughout the UK. We are currently recruiting for an IT Operations Manager to be based in the Croydon office.
An Account Handler is expected show a commitment to excellent customer service and account development. You will be expected to demonstrate a technical skill set and the desire to acquire new skills. You will also be a team player and be able to maintain excellent client relationships, whilst executing administrative duties in accordance with Morton Michel's policies and procedures.
- To ensure the completion of day to day administration including processing of new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments, client queries and cancellations in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure that checking of all documentation is completed on a daily basis in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure credit control and debt collection is up to date for brokers and direct clients.
- To ensure that departmental banking is completed in a timely manner
- To deal with technical queries both verbally and in writing, referring where appropriate
- To ensure that all claims are referred to Covea in accordance with procedures
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and insurers
- To keep updated about the childcare market via the trade press. Be aware of relevant new legislation and competitors' products and suggest changes/improvements as appropriate
- Suggesting and evaluating opportunities for further expansion of the Group account
- To Treat Customers fairly at all times and act in accordance with relevant FCA requirements
For more information about the role please contact Lucy Godden -