IT Support Analyst
Animal the UK’s lifestyle brand is looking to recruit a IT Support Analyst into the IT Team.
As IT Support Analyst you will provide IT support to Animal’s users across all company locations (Head Office, Distribution Centre and Retail Stores) and assist in the maintenance and operation of the Animal network. You will be responsible for:
- Act as first point of contact for support requests received into the Animal helpdesk
- Manage calls and support requests received via the IT department within the Animal Service Level Agreement
- Log all incoming incidents/requests on the IT helpdesk accurately and ensure sufficient information is recorded
- Resolve incident if appropriate or escalate to the relevant internal or external person
- Provide support to users within our retail stores. This includes the operation of all aspects of the till systems and general IT requirements
- Manage and create users within Active Directory, Exchange server and other Animal systems
- Complete tasks defined in the department’s daily, weekly and monthly job lists
- Ensure backups are consistent and valid
- Ensure anti-virus and spam monitoring software is updating and current
- Monitor servers and provide regular health checks
- Install, configure and update software applications used by the business including desktop operating systems
- Administer the company phone system
- Check all log files across the companies systems and ensure errors are resolved. Escalate errors where appropriate
- Ensure that the asset register is correctly maintained and valid at all times
Our ideal candidate will possess both the experience and the skills as detailed above and will also have a passion, key interest and understanding of the lifestyle brand.
Key desirable skills include:
- Experience of administering a Vmware environment.
- SQL server including basic query writing
- MS Exchange 2010