NFVi support Engineer (Linux/Red Hat) - Berkshire, up to £50K
Leading technology organisation, with a reputation for quality and a global reach, has a vacancy for NFVi support Engineers to be responsible for Administration, configuration support and patching of the Cloud NFVi infrastructure, including 2nd line support of the Data Centre Hardware, the SDN and the Virtualisation Layer.
Working as part of a dedicated team, you will routinely assess, design, and implement Red Hat's core service offerings and deliver Red Hat OpenStack Platform and network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions within the company’s Cloud Environment.
This a crucial role for the company and as such the successful Cloud Engineer will have:
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux - (preferably RHEL)
- Experience in the Virtualisation Layer with Open Stack
- Previous experience of application support in a mission critical environment
- Demonstrable ability to build secure systems to CIS/SOX/PSN standards
- ITIL or similar service management methodologies
- Java, Apache, Puppet, Memcached, RabbitMQ, Oracle 12c, Enterprise Manager 12c, Netbackup 7.x, Heartbeat, Corosync, Pacemaker and Ansible
- Experience in SDN and Open Source i.e. Open Daylight
If you’re interested in working for one of the UK’s biggest success stories in technology, send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.