Field Service Technician
Tokheim Solutions UK Limited is the leading supplier of products and services to the UK Petroleum Industry. We believe strongly in growing our employees and providing excellent career opportunities.We currently have an exciting opportunity, for someone with mechanical /electrical skills and a keen interest in PCs, as a Field Service Technician based in the Northallerton area.
- Service and maintain suite of Petrol Station Equipment including Dispensers, Tank gauges, EPOS systems and Media solutions.
- Daily diagnostic testing, troubleshooting and repair of customer equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Produce timely and accurate service reports.
- Ensure all calls are attended promptly and within set SLAs.
- Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times.
- Ensure compliance with set HSSE guidelines.
Skills & Abilities Required for This Position (Essential):
Mechanical and electrical experience
Technical awareness including:-
- Experience of diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Mechanical experience including pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Basic electrical skills e.g. motors, wiring, relays.
- Basic electronic repairs.
- Understanding of AC/DC single and three phase supplies and ability to voltage test.
- Confident in the use of hand tools
- Interest in computers and hardware.
Flexible approach with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact confidently and professionally with the end customer
Good communication skills
Full UK driving licence
Skills & Abilities Required for This Position (Desirable):
IT/Systems / Electronics experience
Understanding of PC hardware, networking and IT troubleshooting
Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Electronic HNC/HND (or equivalent)
If you have the relevant skills and experience and the role appeals to you please APPLY NOW!
HIGHER SALARY NEGOTIABLE FOR EXPERIENCED FORECOURT ENGINEERS